Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Do Black MEN Love Sissies

 

Yes, they do. They love their white sissy boys dressed up like a slut craving their big blackcocks. You would be shocked at how much they like their white sissy boys. Most are married or have girlfriends. But they can’t suck their big black cock like a white sissy boy can, and their pussy is not as tight as a white sissy boy, that’s what they all tell me. I have had many many black men and they all have great cocks and they know how to use that big black cock. Sissy white boys bring out the crazy sex kink in black men. Many I have been with I would never even thought they like to fuck white sissy boys not in a million years. while they are pounding my white sissy boi cunt I always ask them you like this white sissy don’t you does it feel good to your big black cock or you like a white sissy boy sucking on your big black cock don’t you. Always reply love that tight sissy ass feels so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment