Thursday, March 18, 2010

Part Time Sexretary




I have been doing a little secretarial work for one of my customers. I guess you could call it secretarial work, but most of the time, I’m my boss’ slut.

First of all, in my naughty secretary role, Mr. Fancy makes it known that I’m his slut secretary to his special clients. He calls me into his office while a colleague of his is sitting in the chair in front of his desk and summons me to his side. As I stand next him he rubs my ass, explaining that one of the perks of doing business with him is that he has this perfect slut is not only extremely competent as his assistant, but has been specially trained by him to satisfy his every need. As he’s explaining that his secretary is not only his Gal Friday, she is also his submissive, he leads me by my hair in front of the desk and places me on my knees in front of our potential client.

I know what to do.

I’ve been shared this way before. As they talk business, I open my mouth and take in the client’s cock. I lick and suck expertly, doing my best to please my boss, who reminds me as he is talking numbers and making deals, that I need to do a better job by pushing my head down until I start to gag and then letting me up just slightly. I use my hand and my mouth to bring him just to the edge of orgasm, where he can’t even speak, when Mr. Fancy says, “Here we like our clients to be satisfied every time they do business with us.”

I swallow as he comes in my mouth, politely excuse myself, and return in moments having regained composure with the contracts ready to be signed.

My commission is paid to me later, privately, after hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment