Tuesday, August 3, 2010

After Drinks ... Drink...



We left McGarvey’s that is a bar off the City Dock near the Market House. My car was parked in Gott’s Garage.


So we went out to the parking garage. There was a sign saying that the parking garage was monitored 24 hours a day and had security. I was pretty buzzed and horny while we headed over to my car that was over on the one side of the garage. We got into the car, Michael said he would drive and I expected to get going.


I got a big surprise when Master Michael informed me that I was going to be giving him a blowjob right then and there!! My first reaction was shock and a little bit of feeling unsure about it. I was wondering if someone would see from security might come along soon. I love to be naughty though in public and am always up for a challenge. I also don't have a right to say no to Master Michael. He gets blowjobs when he wants and where he might want them. We have done public blowjobs but not like this.


This was a very risky one and it added to the excitement of it. I got comfortable and leaned over and undid his belt and zipper and took out his cock. He got comfortable and pushed back the seat to give us room to play. I went down on him and started sucking on his cock. I could hear his moans of pleasure as I wrapped my mouth around his hard cock and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I massaged his balls at the same time. I could hear people off in the distance at one point. I almost wanted to look to see if they were close by but I was too caught up in my naughty behavior.


I could tell Master Michael was enjoying this, especially the thrill of maybe getting caught. I really enjoyed sucking his cock in the car. It didn't take him long before he started to grunt and came big in my mouth. I swallowed and we got ready to leave. We saw someone very close by at this point. I'm not sure if they saw me getting up from Master's lap and if they might have caught a glimpse of something naughty.


I giggled like a schoolgirl afterwards from the feeling of being so naughty out in public.I always remember giving my public blowjobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment